Vaporizing dust during chip manufacturing ?

That should tell you something, you retarded ditz!

We do not filter your news for you. Nor do we cater to your stupid requests that we follow your posting criteria.

YOU need to LEARN how to filter your own news, cretin.

Reply to
BlindBaby

I've had Skyduck plonked for a long time.

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Sorry, I missed something. What's implausible?

George

Reply to
George Neuner

yield

re

Wikipedia say:

In nuclear reactions, typically only a small fraction of the total mass=96energy is converted into heat, light, radiation and motion, into a form which can be used. When an atom fissions, it loses only about

0.1% of its mass, and in a bomb or reactor not all the atoms can fission. In a fission based atomic bomb, the efficiency is only 40%, so only 40% of the fissionable atoms actually fission, and only 0.04% of the total mass appears as energy in the end.
Reply to
Richard Henry

So FORTY POUNDSm was in fission. So "the rest is just there for chance" is total bullshit. It would not go critical without it, and the part that gets converted could never do so unless the atoms that ARE releasing the energy were not completely surrounded by similar material.

There must be enough media there for the collisions to get going.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

one

Using antimatter to destroy dust particles in situ in semiconductor manufacture.

David A. Smith

Reply to
dlzc

Amazing world full of TV educated, (not the learning channels) sci fi idiots, eh?

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

nce"

Do you know what "goes critical" means? The total mass, shape and density of the fissile material, convolved with the material's neutron cross section and the presence of neutron moderating and reflecting materials, affect the "chance" of an efficient fission occurring.

Reply to
Richard Henry

The idiot said that only a few nanogra,s get converted, and that the rest was "just there".

He ain't real bright. He epitomizes the lay view.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

YOU COXNET FREAK KEEP TROLLING AND HARRASING MSN CUSTOMERS YOU WILL HAVE TO EAT YOUR CABLE BOX AND MODEM

I AM PROTEUS

Reply to
Proteus IIV

nce"

GO ON FOOL

BLOW YOURSELF UP

I AM PROTEUS

Reply to
Proteus IIV

YOU COXNET FREAK KEEP TROLLING AND HARRASING MSN CUSTOMERS YOU WILL HAVE TO EAT YOUR CABLE BOX AND MODEM

I AM PROTEUS

Reply to
Proteus IIV

YOU'RE PATHETIC YOU SHOULD GO SEE A PROFESSIONAL ABOUT YOUR PERSONALITY DISORDER RIGHT AFTER YOU LOSE YOUR CABLE CONNECTION HOMO

I AM PROTEUS

Reply to
Proteus IIV

Are you having a bad day, troll boy?

Neither the person I responded to, nor the person he was referring to are MSN customers, you bent brained, deluded dumbfucktard.

In a right world, you would have to eat a nice big .50 cal hunk of my favorite breakfast food for trolls... LEAD.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

But the WP figure is for 1kg matter plus 1kg antimatter, not half a kilo of each. I think they are entitled to regard the latter as "the explosive ingredient" and assume that unlimited amounts of the former are available for free.

Oh, and by the the way...

"Well trolled, Skybuck! You've dragged them *all* out this time and no mistake."

Reply to
Ken Hagan

=A0

Yes, absolutely trophy troll! And of course nobody noticed (and told skybuck) that there is no need to turn matter to energy, (not to mention of the expense of the LHC to do it) when all one needs to do is just charge the particles and create an electric field to sweep them out of the way. Oh my! I think we've just invented the electrostatic air cleaner. DUH!

Yes, I repeat. EXCELLENT troll!

Reply to
Benj

You are stupid too. The platen that the dies sit on hold them in place electrostatically, idiot.

The plain and simple rule is that there can be NO dust in the mfg environment. NONE.

It really is just that simple.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

You really enjoy proving you are ignorant and a moron in a world-wide public forum, don't you? No wonder you post anonymously.

So your idea is to "clean" the air by attracting the dust to the wafers? Sure that's gonna work...NOT. I'm sure the difference between an air filter and a die holder is more that your pitiful brain can comprehend.

Idiot.

And the place one buys one of these magical zero-particle clean rooms is? Oh wait. Lets look at ISO 14644-1 cleanroom standards. ISO 1 is the best you can get. Gosh there are still a few particles per cubic meter! I wonder why that is when the anonymous idiot of the internet "Archimedes' Lever" tells us that everyone uses a magical zero particle clean room!

My only question is how can you be so stooopid that you don't even know you are embarassing yourself?

Right.

"There is always an easy solution to every human problem... Neat, plausible and WRONG." H.L. Menchen

Reply to
Benj

I never said anything at all about it, idiot.

I said that NO dust can be there, so I never proposed ANY 'cleaning' method because it CANNOT be there to begin with, you stupid f*ck.

Retards like you jump to presumption when you are cornered.

I have made the HV supplies for both, so I think you are going to find that proving your claim will be an uphill climb.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

No, idiot, that is the max number of ACCEPTABLE particles that *CAN* be there. That says nothing about how clean they actually are. Usually, they test on a regimen and find ZERO particles, you STUPID FUCK!

Reply to
DrParnassus