Adapters, cables, magnetic fields, smelly.

Hello,

My appartment was cleaned today, and there is a bit of a weird smell.

I am not sure where it's coming from... could be outside...

But could also be the cable modem adapter...

I noticed it was kinda warm and there was another power cable lieing on top of it... which probably normally wasn't the case...

Since some power is going through the adapter maybe the power cable is somehow interfering with it...

Perhaps just taking up space... for warmth to go away... bit strange...

It's probably nothing... but it did make me wonder... if a cable mess can screw up an adapter somehow... or maybe even cause it to catch fire ?! ;) :)

Bye, Skybuck.

Reply to
Skybuck Flying

Douse it with water and see if that helps.

I am sure it will help the bandwidth issue here.

Reply to
TheGlimmerMan

That smell is called "clean." Don't worry, things will soon return to normal.

John

Unfortunately, he never sill. :(

enough left over to pay them.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

You need to take up smoking, to cover up the weird smell. ;-P

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

I suspect the weird smell comes from whatever he's smoking.

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

I was just gonna say that. A hand-rolled Van Nelle Halfzwaar, just one of those should do that :-)

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

Use another domain or send PM.