USPS Informed Delivery

I didn't know that the USPS delivers mail to the middle of the Atlantic Ocean.

--
Jeff Liebermann     jeffl@cruzio.com
Santa Cruz CA 95060 http://802.11junk.com

If it were easy, it wouldn't be any fun.

See instructions under:

identity cannot be verified online."

If online ID verification doesn't work, find the "Nearest USPS Identity Proofing Facility" and have them deal with verifying your identity. (On any other planet, a notary public proof of identity and address would be sufficient).

--
Jeff Liebermann     jeffl@cruzio.com
Santa Cruz CA 95060 http://802.11junk.com
Jeff Liebermann

Yeah, that's where I have to take the bar code from my PC and a copy of my deed. Really!

--

Rick C

on the centerline of totality since 1998
Reply to
rickman

They'll deliver anywhere so long as the letter has a valid street address or PO Box number . Dave M

Reply to
Dave M