Fujifilm camera won't charge battery

My Fujifilm MX2900 camera works ok when connected to charger power supply, but it won't charge the battery. I've even tried a brand new battery with no luck I see some screws that I could loosen to probably dismantle the case, but I don't know whether I'd see anything significant inside. If I knew how to charge the Li-ion battery outside the camera on a charger that I could buy or build, that would be a big help. Can anyone give some good advice?

Mel Levine

Reply to
Mel Levine