Use USB to provide 3.3V power

Hi All,

I have a power source - USB from PC.

My embedded device is battery powerd, I want to remove this battery, and use PC USB's power.

But it seems that USB is 5V -5V device, am I right?

Should I buy a LDO or ?

Best regards, Boki.

Reply to
Boki

Well, you might start out by asking your service provider to stop its customers trying to use my computer as an e-mail relay.

SCUM

DNA

Reply to
Genome

Agree. I killfile everything from hinet as they cater to spammers. The OP should switch providers if getting an answer matters.

Reply to
AZ Nomad

Take a look at the MAX8881. There is a USB example with it in the datasheet of the DS2490.

--DF

Reply to
Deefoo

Deefoo =E5=AF=AB=E9=81=93=EF=BC=9A

et

Thank you very much!

Best regards, Boki.

Reply to
Boki

Hinet is surely a piece of crap.

Graham

Reply to
Pooh Bear

I asked to join the linux team just recently, becuase I finished my project ahead of them 2 months ahead. But i used a USHORT when i could have used an unsigned char. Sigh, i wish my disk drive was faster....

static_cast(USHORT)

TRA

Reply to
The Real Andy