Unipolar to Bipolar

Hi guys

I need to convert a sine wave signal 0 - 3V into -9 to +9 sine wave. I think I need to use Opamp but I am not able to figure out circuit.

How can I do it?

Reply to
fan.colts

Summing amplifier Av=9 (Was 3Vpp changing to 18Vpp) Signal + offset DC D from BC

Reply to
D from BC

One of many ways...

|\\ INPUT o------------|+\\ | \\ | \\ | |------+--o OUTPUT | / | | / |

+12V o--6.66K--+---|-/ | | |/ | | | +------5K-------+ | | 1.1765K | | GND

...Jim Thompson

Ooops..not Av=9...Its Av=6 ..and the Mars probe bumps into a rock never able to go into reverse.. D from BC

Reply to
D from BC

Don't believe it- the aged fart actually posted an ASCII schematic!!!!

Reply to
Fred Bloggs

Now, now! This "aged fart" just returned from a seminar on CSI ;-)

...Jim Thompson

** Groper Alert !
** Use a capacitor to remove the DC offset from the original sine wave - gives a sine wave that has +/- 1.5 volt peaks.

Follow that with a amplifier stage with gain of 6.

...... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

Oh Buggerit!! You got there before me.....

--
Tony Williams.
Reply to

Congrats, Jim, it's nice to post drawings that become a permanent part of the record.

Channel State Information, I assume. I've better things to do with my time.

Reply to
Winfield

Criminal Forensics "Road Scholar" 5-day seminar given by the MIT Alumni Association at University of California, Riverside... UCal's center for forensics education.

Very interesting stuff.

What "... better things to do with (your) time" ??

...Jim Thompson

Crime Scene Instigator? ;-)

-- Service to my country? Been there, Done that, and I've got my DD214 to prove it. Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell Central Florida

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell