Two Li-Ion chargers from a single source

I have two li-ion cells that are on seperate charging circuits, but I need them to be from the same 5VDC source for charging. I have reasons to use seperate charging circuits, and don't want to have to use two seperate DC sources for charging. I'm going to assume that I need to have both circuits electrally isolated from each other, but how would I go about doing this?

Reply to
notjimcarrey

Why must you assume that the circuits need to be electrically isolated from one another? If your two separate charging circuits are or can be on a common ground, there's no need.

--
Tim Wescott
www.wescottdesign.com

Reply to