TSA adventures

in this newsgroup.

Your schematics and breadboard styles are indeed a threat to civilization.

John

On a sunny day (Fri, 20 May 2011 08:32:04 -0700) it happened John Larkin wrote in :

What civilisation?

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

He'd have to move into a freezer at the morgue to find people at his level.

Michael A. Terrell

I figure the same of Obamacare. Nurses _do_ look, and they do gossip, even the very cute one I dated. Sometimes they even sell it. That's how we find out the details of celebrity hospitalizations, etc.

Tax info's supposed to be private too, strictly between you and the IRS; inappropriate access is a felony. Last year one of Obama's aides slipped, making a crack that revealed detailed knowledge of one of their enemies' tax returns, by someone who shouldn't have known, much less disclosed it.

Transparency.

-- Cheers, James Arthur

Reply to
dagmargoodboat

Really? To us they're just typical gov't union employees, no tihs. Absolutely typical.

-- Cheers, James Arthur

Reply to
dagmargoodboat

El Al checks _people_, we look for _objects_ (or soda pop).

-- Cheers, James Arthur

Reply to
dagmargoodboat

Oh, that's by President Foodstamps, under the authority vested in him by the Constitution.

Laughable.

Reply to
dagmargoodboat

If I could choose between Government and "the Mafia," I think I'd pick the Mafia.

At least when you pay protection money to the Mafia, you actually _get_ protection!

And the Mafia doesn't throw you in an iron cage for gambling, hiring a hooker, or smoking a doobie.

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Martin Brown wrote: ...

So, come up with a secure password that you won't forget. I have a "secure" password that's got caps, numbers, and punctuation that not only will I never forget it, it can actuallly be pronounced, with the appropriate substitutions, like @ for a, $ for s, 0 for o, and so on.

Did you know that you can use asterisks[1], question marks[1], and embedded blanks in a password? >:->

Cheers! Rich [1] generally used as "wild card" characters, and disallowed in most computer filenames and such.

Reply to
Rich Grise

Anybody remember that ep of Twilight Zone where William Shatner saves the airplane from the gremlin by shooting it?

Apparently, back in the good ol' days, guns on planes were a _good_ thing!

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

If the government can punish John for saying, "I have a top-mucketymuck clearance," then all has been lost for quite some time.

I had a "secret" clearance when I was in the USAF. Do I have to start looking over my shoulder for black helicopters now?

Are you a liberal?

Thanks, Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

You really should pay closer attention.

Reply to
krw

Ok, but I wouldn't consider that "having" anything.

Different subject. Our automobile insurance normally has that included.

If you have the second card (and make sure the SO's is different) why would you need any of this? Call them when you have an opportunity and the hell with getting the card replaced until you get home. I don't see why anything special is needed.

Reply to
krw

No one who is serious about their freedom should believe the official line or mainstream media. We are being collectively duped on a massive scale.

Here's a list of over 300 independent online news sources, mostly critical of the Government's policies.

Paul Kent

Reply to
Pal Kent

They can, the point is that they blabbed it first. For them it's a "Whoopsie." If *he* blabbed it first they'd be roasting him on a spit.

-- Cheers, James Arthur

Reply to
dagmargoodboat

...unless it was to the NYT.

Reply to
krw

in this newsgroup.

Like you should EVER hold a clearance either!

Dumb bastard.

Reply to
UltimatePatriot

The term is "disclosures" ^^^^^^.

Reply to
UltimatePatriot

The danger is that someone would locate and abduct him to attempt to obtain useable info.

You would be surprised how often it happens.

Reply to
UltimatePatriot

Till they decide they don't like you anymore, or you are not IMMEDIATELY forthcoming with the pay when the goons show up for it.

Reply to
UltimatePatriot