Truths about Life

" 6 Truths of Life "

  1. You cannot touch all your top teeth with your tongue.

  1. All idiots, after reading the first truth, will try it.

  2. And discover that The first truth is a lie.

  1. You're smiling now because you're an idiot.

  2. You soon will forward this to another idiot.

  1. There's still a stupid smile on your face.

Sorry, I got bored!

"

Reply to
Jamie

Can I put them back in first?

-- Paul Hovnanian mailto: snipped-for-privacy@Hovnanian.com

------------------------------------------------------------------ Life would be so much easier if we could just look at the source code.

Reply to
Paul Hovnanian P.E.

Ha, you got me on that one! :)

"

Reply to
Jamie

You can if all you have are a few.

Not if they are a: not idiots, or B: already know the answer, idiot.

Can you touch all of your first set with your tongue? That would be pretty gnarly, and the tooth fairy might object too.

No. I am smiling because *you* are an idiot.

No. Telling you that you are the idiot is enough, idiot.

Nope. There is a Bison Burger in my face, and a snarl from thinking about how much I'd like to whopp idiots like you upside da haed.

No, you decided to show the group your level of stupidity, idiot.

Then, there is that SPAM link retarded horseshit behavior too. Snipped, of course.

Reply to
TutAmongUs

That's right, with my braces and dental cement blocks, I can't do that right now...

Reply to
a7yvm109gf5d1

The word "gullible" is not in the dictionary.

-- Paul Hovnanian mailto: snipped-for-privacy@Hovnanian.com

------------------------------------------------------------------ Error reading FAT record: Try the SKINNY one? (Y/N)

Reply to
Paul Hovnanian P.E.