Totally OT: just for fun

I saw this on the BBC News so I had to go find the original. How many of you have water meters ? Do check where it's all going !

Damn they removed it - I can't believe it. TOS violation my arse !

Someone else had a copy !

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

This one had me in stitches.

John Jardine.

That's 'wicked' ! I'd seen it before of course. I must have too much time on my hands.

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

In message , dated Fri, 18 Aug 2006, John Jardine. writes

Wouldn't work in the average British house. There isn't room to swing a cat in...

2006 is YMMVI- Your mileage may vary immensely.

John Woodgate

Excellent methodology for room size assessment when shopping for real estate, saves you getting claws in your hands when verifying that there IS enough room to swing a cat.

Reply to
APR