Tonghui TH2822C Handheld LCR Meter Price Drop

The Tonghui TH2822C has had a significant price drop. It used to be C$436.17 and is now C$170.10, a drop of -61%. Shipping is C$40.94 plus duty via DHL. Be advised you will need a cellphone to deal with DHL.

This is one of the most powerful handheld LCR bridges on the market with an accuracy of 0.25% and covers the range of 100Hz, 120Hz, 1kHz, 10kHz, and

100kHz. This is one of the largest ranges for this class of instrument and allows you to measure the largest and smallest components available. You can find it at:

The Kelvin Clips are C$46.22 with free shipping:

You need the Kelvin Clips to take advantage of the 0.25% accuracy. A big advantage of the TH2822C is the ability to average the readings, which allows you to take full advantage of the Kelvin Clips.

Reply to
Mike Monett

Alibaba isn't a consumer site and they don't market on the mainland. They have Tao Bao for that.

Reply to
Fred Bloggs

On Monday, 27 June 2022 at 18:07:07 UTC-4, Mike Monett wrote: [...]

Scrap that. The adapter arrived.. It is the shittiest product I have bought from Amazon. Definitely not recommended.

Instead, I bought a fixed voltage unit tat promises to be much better. I got it at

If there are any problems, I'll post here.

Reply to
Steve Wilson

(Sorry, this item is no longer available!)

Reply to
John S