TOKO coils datasheets

Hi,

I am working a project and i nee datasheets for TOKO coils. The part numbers are:

KANK 3333 KANK 3334 KANK 3335

I have found suppliers but i need to find the relevant datasheets. Can someone please indicate to the right websites. Thanks for your help

Joseph A. Zammit Malta

Reply to
jozamm

Toko stopped making those coils some time ago. You'll find the connection details here:

I can't remember what the inductance of the main winding was, or the turns ratios.

Leon

Reply to
Leon Heller

I read in sci.electronics.design that Leon Heller wrote (in ) about 'TOKO coils datasheets', on Fri, 22 Apr 2005:

Google also provides a number of hits for 'KANK3333' with no space after the 'K'. Some sites are in French, Dutch or German, but one English site seem to have some for sale.

\'What is a Moebius strip?\'
John Woodgate

From an old Cirkit catalogue:

KANK 3333R, 3334R, 3335R Colour = violet, yellow, pink Q = 60, 85, 85 L = 45uH, 5.5uH, 1.2uH (primary 1-3)

1-2 = 14, 7, 4 2-3 = 41, 11, 4 4-6 = 4, 3, 2 (secondary)

123 = centre-tapped primary

46 = secondary

Use: Shortwave RF / Antenna coil

Reply to