TO220--thin leads--high current--How?

If I read it right, membership is $2200 for the first year (and up from there). I just want some idea what constitutes "high" and "low" thermal conductivity. Intersil does a good job with their datasheets, here, but leaves out this rather important piece of information.

Reply to
krw

  1. >

MO.

d.

could be R11 it boils at 23.7C at 1bar, latent heat of evaporation(kJ/ Kg) about 1/10 of water. and ~50% heavier than water.

but it is one of the "bad boys"

-Lasse

Reply to
langwadt

Registration for downloads is free, as are the downloads.

Isn't that just watts by the thermal resistance for some temp rise?

Grant.

--
http://bugs.id.au/
Reply to

I didn't see how. I'll try again in the morning.

Plus ambient, sure. Now tell me what the thermal resistance of my board is.

Reply to
krw

340.

junction

IMO.

lead.

way?

absurd

boards"?

It sure looks like a free download to me without having tried to get it. I have no current need and have enough standards that i will pay for to buy. e.g. IEEE 1584.

Reply to
JosephKK

I found it. I was trying to go in the back door by registering as a company first. I got what I needed. Thanks.

Reply to
krw