TO-220 Failures due to lead bending?

On Fri, 9 Jun 2006 01:32:07 -0500, "Brian" Gave us:

Sorry, CHUMP, but you did NOT make a 1020 kV supply.

Been there.

Not that your retarded ass knows enough about HV design to know why. You STUFF boards... that's ALL you do. I have designed HV supplies for the last ten years, and have been through quite a few compatibility tests for encapsulants.

You're an idiot.

Actually, you are just dreadfully casual about physics. I'd bet that you don't even pull a vacuum on the boards during the potting fill cycle.

Reply to
Roy L. Fuchs

On Fri, 9 Jun 2006 01:32:07 -0500, "Brian" Gave us:

You wouldn't know what a failure mode was if it bit you in the ass. Particularly at that level.

Reply to
Roy L. Fuchs

On Fri, 9 Jun 2006 02:00:02 -0500, "Brian" Gave us:

Well? What is it, asswipe?

Reply to
Roy L. Fuchs

Roy,

I would like to express my sympathy for you, not for being wrong all the time, but for needing to act like a ten year old to try to prove your manhood. I don't know what went wrong in your life, but I can tell it was BAAADDD!

P.S. w/o typo is 120kV

Reply to
Brian

Sure, why not. I've even had other veterans email me for permission to clone my sigfile. :)

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

I couldn't resist the challenge. I go after the fraudsters trying to do identity theft if poorly crafted e-mails and a lot of times I get their websites shut down before the ones they are spoofing get the chance.

Its very easy to track down a lot of information, if you know where to start looking. ;-)

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

On Fri, 9 Jun 2006 11:57:55 -0500, "Brian" Gave us:

The fact is, you cannot "tell" ANYTHING. Every accusation you have made has been no more than an adolescent schoolboy jack jawed twit chirping into the group, you little twerp.

That is aside from the FCAT that you don't know a goddamned thing about the topic, or the current subthread.

Reply to
Roy L. Fuchs

On Fri, 02 Jun 2006 07:26:37 +0100, Pooh Bear Gave us:

Lead frames (leads) attached directly to the dies. High power devices are attached wire wires, just like an IC chip has, except that they gang a whole bunch of them up!

They ARE encapsulated in the epoxy of the package, however, and bending at the package most certainly induces stressed into those wires where they attach to the LEAD as the epoxy does NOT let them slip. Tensile forces plus Aluminum wires equals broken wires... especially when thermals are introduced into the scenario.

Reply to
Roy L. Fuchs

On Wed, 7 Jun 2006 16:00:31 -0500, "Brian" Gave us:

Find one thread where I used gay lames on someone, you retarded twit!

You will not.

You, on the other hand...

You not only have ten year old mentality gay lames, you also are looking for way to make illegal transmitters!

I should notify the FCC of your activities!

You have NEVER "acted just like" me. You are BrianTard through and through.

Nice backpedal... Too late, you retarded bastard.

See? Same old song and dance. Fuck off, dipshit. FOAD!

Reply to
Roy L. Fuchs

The fact is, you cannot "tell" ANYTHING. Every accusation you have

Wow, another stupid reply from Pinhead Roy? Wow, who'd have guessed it!

Reply to
Brian

Wow, give me some of what you are smoking (no, I don't mean that "organ" in your mouth). Transmitters, huh? Well, give them my ID so they know where to find me I guess.

Roy, when you turn 18, people are gonna start whupping your ass! If you ever come out of your mom's basement (and face out of her....).

Reply to
Brian

Wow, are you guys still going at it? I've got to admire your boredom thresholds.

John

It's impressive in its own perverse way isn't it ?

Graham

Reply to
Pooh Bear

Don't be too impressed. I blocked his posts yesterday. He is now probably yelling insults to an empty room.

Reply to
Brian

To paraphrase Amdahl's law, fix only the bottleneck. In your case only the pick-n-place step.

--
JosephKK
--Schiller