Three-Stoogianism. A Zen sect

We jump up and down in airports while chanting "larrycurly, larrycurrly, larrycurly, curlylarrrrrry"

We shave our heads. But also bowl-haircuts are encouraged. Or go bald, with a bushy fringe.

The fundamental cosmic resonance of the universe is "Moeeeeehhhhh..."

Reply to
Bill Beaty

Antigravity is not the opposite of gravity. The opposite of gravity is comedy, and Stoogianists sit zazen while muttering "Moe" not to achieve psychic levitation, but to become risable.

Reply to
Bill Beaty

Shatter your perceptual world! Here's how.

Hold your hands near your eyes, make fists, index fingers extended horizontally and pointing at each other. Stare into the distance. Contemplate the many mysteries of the Holy Floating Sausage!!!!!

Reply to
wbeaty

Bill ? You OK ??

Do you need some help ??

Reply to
boB K7IQ

To recognize fellow Stoogianists:

Tame version:

In your best Barbershop voice, sing "Helloo!" Answer: "Hellooooo" Response: "Hellooooooooooo" Then together (spoken, not sung) "Hello."

Violent: Issue the two-finger eye-strike. Response: instantly blocked via vertical palm along bridge of nose. Nyuk nyuk nyuk.

Reply to
Bill Beaty