this week's puzzler

Crikey mate, this bloke Mo, or whatever his name is, simply had too much pinot noir and had to get up in the middle of the night to vent the bladder. Only problem was he mistook the closet for the bathroom in his inebriated state and when he realised where he was he jumped back in fright and landed flat on his back on the bed..

PS. John,I always thought you were straight....just goes to show you never really know anybody do you? :-)

Reply to
Ross Herbert

All the critters in my household are female... Mo, The Brat, the two cats, and the parrot.

John

snip

I liked everone else's explanations better.

me

Phew, that's good to know... Yeah, I guessed Mo was the other half but thought I would get in with a quick ripost in an attempt at being funny because there was nothing to identify gender in your post.

Reply to
Ross Herbert

"Phew?" What difference would it make?

John