This Is Why You Don't Want Populist "Leaders"

Of course people get hurt. But some get over it.

It's easy: design your life to be good and forget the bad stuff. This is a design group.

Science teaches us to doubt.

  Claude Bernard
Reply to
jlarkin

Right, and that definition includes the progressives who offered the New Deal at the expense of elite "fat cats."

Reply to
Tom Del Rosso

The disconnect is the idea that being irritated with James Arthur or his ideas about things implies being bitter or angry at the world, in general.

James Arthur ain't the world. Neither is you. I know where one stops and the other begins, who knows if you guys do.

Of course you can, but "easy"? Hmmm. Sometimes I hear Hallmark-stories people tell about their lives. I'm skeptical of Hallmark-stories. You only find them on the Hallmark channel.

Reply to
bitrex

(Oops, dropped a quote)

The disconnect is the idea that being irritated with James Arthur or his ideas about things implies being bitter or angry at the world, in general.

James Arthur ain't the world. Neither is you. I know where one stops and the other begins, who knows if you guys do.

James Arthur ain't the world. Neither is you. I know where one stops and the other begins, who knows if you guys do.

Reply to
bitrex

I've been hurt by my text editing skills today I will get over it shortly...

Reply to
bitrex

You invent people to hate.

Science teaches us to doubt.

  Claude Bernard
Reply to
jlarkin

I think "hate" is a strong word. I do push back on your ideas about things, yeah. And I've learned over many years of knowing men that one of the better ways to get American men to take you seriously is to take a bit of a confrontational tack about it. Hardly means I go around "hating" people all day.

Reply to
bitrex