hey i thought you might want to see this

while surfing the net last night, i found a website with some pretty good information on it. heres the link

I think you all should go and check it out, it helped me out a bunch. Anyway thank you all for all your posts that get my mind to thinking and the funnies that keep me laughing.

Thank you everyone Wes

Reply to
wes6483