The world view of string theory

On a sunny day (Sun, 03 May 2009 15:09:31 GMT) it happened Jan Panteltje wrote in :

Sorry, wrong group.

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

What did a string theorist say when his wife caught him in the bed with another woman?

"But darling, I can explain everything."

Regards, Mikko

Reply to
Okkim Atnarivik

All of these theories are simply ways of rationalizing away the Magnetic Will, the Cosmic, sentient magnetic essence that holds holds open the space for the Universe to evolve in.

Also known as The Mother of Everything.

Cheers! Rich For more information, please feel free to visit

Rich the Philosophizer

Maybe, but what did she say when she caught him in bed with another man?

Rich

Reply to
Rich the Newsgroup Wacko

Quantum Dyslexia?

Reply to
SuspendedInGaffa

Firesign Theater is far more timeless and far better "entertainment".

I suggest listening to some... bring back some *REAL* *GOOD* memories.

The trilogy id the best...

"Waiting for the Electrician or Someone Like Him"

"Don't Crush That Dwarf, Hand Me the Pliers"

"I Think We're All Bozos On This Bus"

Reply to
SuspendedInGaffa

Everything you know is wrong. >:->