The Union Shop

A Teamster union worker was attending a convention in Las Vegas and decided to visit a local brothel where he asked if the place was a "union shop".

When the Madam answered no, and the girls only get 20% of the action, the union man was disgusted and continued on with his search. His search continued until he reached a brothel where the Madam confirmed his union shop request. The Madam replied:

"Why yes sir, this is a union house. We observe all union rules, and the girls get 80% of the action, plus medical, vacation, retirement benefits, and maternity leave. We treat all our girls well, and we've never had a strike.

The union man was impressed and requested service from an attractive green-eyed blonde sitting in the corner.

The Madam responded: "Yes, Ethel over there gets lots of requests, but she's only been on the job for 6 months and doesn't have much seniority. The best I can do right now under union rules is grey- haired Margret over there with 67 years seniority.

-Bill

Reply to
Bill Bowden

Was she the one who took out her glass eye and gave him a socket job?

"That was great! I'm coming back!" "I'll keep an eye out for you!"

(ewww!)

Thanks, Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Nah, Margy is the one with dentures.....

Reply to
Dennis