The Medical Profession

Attention all in UK. It seems that the NHS have declared war on electronics engineers now! They have more control of networks to prevent us working than we do!

For a long time the problem seems to me to have been that all nurses insist on having higher social, legal and financial status than electronics engineers.

Andrew John Batty

(Nuclear Intelligent Electronics Engineer)

Reply to
Andrew Batty

Are you batty???

Reply to
Kennedy

The f*ck ae you talking about ? ]

Give specifics.

Reply to
jurb6006

Well there's your problem, you're a few short of neutrons.

Jamie

Reply to
Maynard A. Philbrook Jr.

I am lost for words!

Jamie

Reply to
Maynard A. Philbrook Jr.

Is weapons grade neutronium similar to weapons grade bolonium?

Reply to
Ian Field

To quote Andrew Grove, "Only the paranoid survive" which I think is the problem here.

DE AE6KS

--
Jeff Liebermann     jeffl@cruzio.com
Santa Cruz CA 95060 http://802.11junk.com

Only a bullologist would know.

Jamie

Reply to
Maynard A. Philbrook Jr.

Anecdotal evidence is a good start but hardly definitive. Besides, if the NSA were controlling your mind, you would probably be presenting their point of view. Can you be trusted without a proper protective helmet? Probably not.

There has been some research on the effects of magnetic and low frequency RF fields on the brain. etc. In general, the effects are minor and low level, but should not be discounted as non-existent or significant.

There may also be a delayed effect. I had a triple bypass in 2001 during which I may have experience a minor stroke or drug reaction. It was about a year later before I noticed that I had a problem.

--
Jeff Liebermann     jeffl@cruzio.com
Santa Cruz CA 95060 http://802.11junk.com
Jeff Liebermann

Wow, looks to me like you are giving this way too much attention... :(

Maybe that explains it all...

--

Rick
Reply to