Thanks for the help on my RFQ

I just wanted to send a thanks out to those of you who helped me about a year+ ago with the RF electronics for our linear ion trap. I was fairly clueless, but with your help ended up with a working system. Our research group has used this trap to observe individual Ba ions in the presence of various buffer gases, which is a first. The results are being published in an upcoming issue of Physical Review A (the physics results), as well as Nuclear Instruments and Methods A (details of the trap construction). In the meantime, these papers are posted on the arXiv:

Thanks again!

Jesse

...ooooo00000OOOOOOO00000ooooo... Jesse Wodin Post-doctoral Researcher Stanford Linear Accelerator Center (650) 504-2512

jwodin