Textbook recommendation

y book.

veteran of the industry with a few hundred mass produced products manufactu red by the top corporations in the business in his resume that purports to cover every single aspect of real world product development in excruciating detail. I hesitate to link to it because it lists for nearly $1000, a Kluw er product.

Please post the link, sounds intriguing :-)

Cheers

Klaus

Reply to
Klaus Kragelund

ny book.

veteran of the industry with a few hundred mass produced products manufact ured by the top corporations in the business in his resume that purports to cover every single aspect of real world product development in excruciatin g detail. I hesitate to link to it because it lists for nearly $1000, a Klu wer product.

ead it

Hmm I read this 'thinking mans tennis book' back in high school (1970's). The idea was *not* to think too much about it. (I can't recall the name.) I think it helped me a little.

But I do agree, for me personally, I really learn something when I make a mistake and get my nose rubbed in it... so to speak. So instead of a book how about a design class where they have to make something.

George H.

.highlandtechnology.com  jlarkin at highlandtechnology dot com

Reply to
George Herold

book.

veteran of the industry with a few hundred mass produced products manufactured by the top corporations in the business in his resume that purports to cover every single aspect of real world product development in excruciating detail. I hesitate to link to it because it lists for nearly $1000, a Kluwer product.

it

That would be better, but it would be artificial and likely taught by an academic in unrealistic circumstances. It's better to just do it, as an employee or an intern.

Precision electronic instrumentation
Custom timing and laser controllers
Photonics and fiberoptic TTL data links

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

from any book.

by a veteran of the industry with a few hundred mass produced products manufactured by the top corporations in the business in his resume that purports to cover every single aspect of real world product development in excruciating detail. I hesitate to link to it because it lists for nearly $1000, a Kluwer product.

to read it

Kind of reminds me of my Digital 2nd semester class with project. The task was to make an I/O card that would do BCD arithmetic add. The various designs were all over the place, mine was the high hardware extreme, full up 16 bit (4 digits) all in direct MSI and gates. No timing issues, the result was ready faster than the assembler program could get to it. Mine could subtract as well, got an A. Then again i was making pretty good money already doing electrical engineering full time. I think i still have it after maybe 25-30 years.

?-)

Reply to
josephkk

Fer screaming out loud, miso is a hyperliberal nutter, of course he can't tell the difference between fantasy and anything else. It is abruptly clear his engineering thinking is no better than his economic thinking; pure fantasy.

?-)

Reply to
josephkk

.com

m any book.

y a veteran of the industry with a few hundred mass produced products manuf actured by the top corporations in the business in his resume that purports to cover every single aspect of real world product development in excrucia ting detail. I hesitate to link to it because it lists for nearly $1000, a Kluwer product.

o read it

ing

ng

ink

Grin, Darold Wobshcall, EE410, senior year. I only made two or three mistakes in my final project. I still sometimes pull his book of the shelf "Circuit design for electronic instrumentation."

George H.

Reply to
George Herold

But he has all those dancing pink elephants in his office!!! :)

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell