Texas Instruments microcontroller

Our factory mission is repair systems; today we are working with a Texas Instruments microcontroller marked TMS375c717FNL or TMS375c017. This microcontroller is used on a balance system produced by Sartorius a.g. (Germany company). How I can find information about a old or obsolete TI device? There is no way? You Know this component?? Thanks a lot Best Regard Alberto

Reply to
Alberto ARP

You can always contact Texas Instrument Technical Support

There is a risk that the part isn't obsolete, but is rather a special part made specifically for Satorius. You best bet would be to cotact Satorius.

--
Bill Sloman, Nijmegen
Reply to

Here's a bit of general information on the family:

If there's actually something wrong with the micro, you're going to have to go back to the manufacturer and buy the part from them anyhow, since their proprietary program will have to be burned into the on-chip EPROM (24K if it follows TI's usual numbering system). Or cannibalize another unit etc.

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany