Testing Eternal September...

If you do not see this message, please tell me. :-D

Tim

--
Deep Friar: a very philosophical monk.
Tim Williams

I don't see it ;/

Reply to
Jon Slaughter

It's 10:32, still not posted.

Reply to
amdx

Can't see it t all :) BTW, judging from the frequency with which the name pops up, motzarella/eternal-september seems to be the most popular free newsserver and I've had an account with it for qute some time. But I find albasani.net to be more consistently available. It doesn't do binaries but I seldom need that.

Reply to
pimpom

What message? [1]

John

[1] as in the famous "What telegram?"

Scene: Lecture hall

Lecturer: "Can everybody hear me?" Student, in back of room: "No!"

;-)

Reply to
Rich Grise

Thanks for posting, didn=B4t know about those free newsservers.

Reply to
gearhead