Term explanation - IUT identification.

Hi All,

For a IUT ( implementation under test ) document, there is a "IUT name", "IUT version ( hardware/software ID)" , IUT Supplier ( if different from SUT ).

Question:

  1. What is SUT ?

  1. What is "IUT name" ? project name ?

  2. Does customer define IUT version or suplier define it?

Thanks!

BR/ Boki.

Reply to
Boki

These can man practically anything, depending on their context, governing contracts and requirements documents. There should be a glossary of terms or definitions somewhere.

SUT probably means 'System Under Test', but don't go signing any contracts based on my guess.

If everything is coming your way then you\'re in the wrong lane.
Reply to
Paul Hovnanian P.E.

In fact, this is a bluetooth test specification.

Here is the reference: "Profile ICS Proforma for Human Interface Device (HID) Specification

1.1"

I am supplier, but not sure what should I fill in ...

BR/ Boki.

Reply to
Boki