Tektronix 468 service ROM or main ROM firmware

Try:

ftp://ftp.bluefeathertech.com/pub/electronics/testgear/Tektronix/firmwar e/468/468.zip

-- john, KE5FX

Note: My E-mail address has been altered to avoid spam

John Miles

I have a Tektronix 468 which does not enter Power On Self Test possibly due to ROM checksum error. All power supplies measure correct. Trap test exercises address lines OK Does any one have the firmware code for either the ROM or the service ROM. Regards Anthony

Reply to
anthony wooldridge

ftp://ftp.bluefeathertech.com/pub/electronics/testgear/Tektronix/firmware/468/468.zip

Thanks for that, a very useful site. It had the operating firmware OK, but not the service ROM firmware. Any ideas where to get the service ROM? I googled to no avail. Regards Anthony

Reply to
anthony wooldridge

ftp://ftp.bluefeathertech.com/pub/electronics/testgear/Tektronix/firmware/468/468.zip

That, I don't know. I would suggest signing onto the TekScopes group on Yahoo Groups and asking. Bruce Lane (the maintainer of that FTP site) is on that list; perhaps he'd remember who originally contributed the

468 ROMs.

-- jm

Note: My E-mail address has been altered to avoid spam

John Miles

Thanks for that tip. I joined the Tekscopes group. There are quite a lot of useful posts and info there.