TDS360 -- any good?

And one more point for Sergey:

now S:P is 3:0.

SCNR, Andreas

Reply to
tekamn

"tekamn"

** The ONLY only point Sergei has got is the one on top of his fat head.

You f****ng moron.

..... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

Well Phil,

I suppose Sergey will soon lead for a 4:0.

Still no point for you. Don`t whine kid, here you are in the men's playground. You will never make it, until you learn to walk upright on your feat.

SCNR, Andreas

Reply to
tekamn

"tekamn"

** Is that a name or a bad spelling error?

( snip idiotic abuse)

** This posturing "tekamn" cretin is yet another

ASININE WOG MORON

with a really f***ed attitude.

How boring.

........ Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

Hi Phil, Your sheeps are waiting for you to cum. Wrong hole

Still no point for you. Looks like don't make it. We all did expect more from you, but as usual: No point for you.

cnr, Andreas

Reply to
tekamn

"tekamn" googlegroups.com...

** Pure SCUM of the PLANET

AIDS is too good for this GG cretin.

]

..... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

Hi Phil,

still not improving? Problem with your sheeps? Your size too small? CRT vacuum suck your brain? Don't worry, and for your info: You still have ZERO points.

Do you hear this: **PLONK**

eod, Andreas

Reply to
tekamn

"tekamn" googlegroups.com...

** Pure SCUM of the PLANET

AIDS is too good for this GG cretin.

..... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

Yep, I can clearly see all those connectors.

As a matter of fact there were TDS3xx WITHOUT floppy... :))

*  KSI@home    KOI8 Net  < >  The impossible we do immediately.  *
*  Las Vegas   NV, USA   < >  Miracles require 24-hour notice.   *
Sergey Kubushin

I have to buy that scope first :))

*  KSI@home    KOI8 Net  < >  The impossible we do immediately.  *
*  Las Vegas   NV, USA   < >  Miracles require 24-hour notice.   *
Sergey Kubushin

Well, this looks good too me: The interfaces are very valaibel for your task to integrate the unit into yur project. Downlading the data is easily done.

Don't worry about the missing floppy drive - the general service manuals can be downloaded from the Tektronix website. These are not very detailed, but they show the cabling na d connections. No deeper schematics, but I think you don't need these for the drive.

AFAIR the floppy drive is a standard slim line drive. If you are really needing this, then with a little bit of time and skill, you can build in one as a DIY job.

But I think the datatransfer via IEEE and the other ports will be easier to solve, and a nice task for a skilled programmer ;-)

hth, Andreas

Reply to
tekamn

No problem, take your time and leave a posting in the newsgroup with a link to the website where you put the programm. We are in no hurry ;-)

TIA, Andreas

Reply to
tekamn