Taos v intersil instructions

000808020302010300030203 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Reply to
Phil Hobbs

Huh? What are you asking? Did you trypo something into Usenet that is private ?:-)

TAOS ?:-)

...Jim Thompson

Of course, you couldn't be being a pain in the tuchis, or anything, could you? It must be tiresome, never making any mistakes.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

Reply to
Phil Hobbs

I wasn't trying to be a pain in the "tuchis". It was just a little puzzling, particularly "TAOS" :-)

Not really, unlike Larkin, when I make a mistake, I own up _immediately_ !-) ...Jim Thompson

As opposed to when you're being a pain in the tuchis, which you appear not even to notice, let alone regret. Maybe there's a trend there.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs
Principal

Cite? Please! If I've hit a nerve, please advise. ...Jim Thompson