Syntom Drum Synth

Hi there,

I'm in the process of analysing the schematic and redesigning the PCB for the Syntom Drum Synthesiser (first published in E&MM April, 1981) for my final year project at uni. I have an average understanding of electronics and so was hoping that anyone who is interested/has prior knowledge of this circuit may be able to discuss the function of the circuit, or some of the modules within the circuit. I can e-mail a schematic to anyone who wants it.

Thanks!

Reply to
Pete

Stick the cct on picture site like flickr and we can all have a laugh:)

martin

Reply to
Martin Griffith

Good thinking!