Swing Votes

Keep the leftist weenies scared. I promise that I'll be quite calm as I take aim ;-) ...Jim Thompson

"Gran Torino" was on the tube again yesterday. ;-)

Reply to
krw

A multi racial tow behind block party. Let me guess, the white guys do the driving.

Reply to
The King

You don't read any better than you think.

Reply to
krw

I think you're a bunch of cross posting f*ck heads. Do us a favor and trim alt.hvac from your hate fest.

Reply to
The King

Jim Thompson wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Congress (and the Judiciary and Executive)SHOULD fear the citizenry.

It might drive some sense into them,and if not.....

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

What an outrageous piece-a-shit you are.

Plonk request granted.

Post here again and we'll reach out and kick your ass. ...Jim Thompson

First you'll have to get it out of your mouth.

Reply to
The King

No, but thank you anyway. Hint: I didn't add the silly HVAC group and if it were really that important to YOU, you would have trimmed your group already, dummy.

Reply to
krw

Oh, dear - the EE's are going to smack you with their pocket protectors :-)

-- Click here every day to feed an animal that needs you today !!!

Paul ( pjm @ pobox . com ) - remove spaces to email me 'Some days, it's just not worth chewing through the restraints.' 'With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.' HVAC/R program for Palm PDA's Free demo online at

Free 'People finder' program now at

Whenever a Liberal utters the term "Common Sense approach"....grab your wallet, your ass, and your guns because the sombitch is about to do something damned nasty to all three of them.

Reply to
.p.jm.

I thought only Union members were allowed to wear hoods?

Reply to
Don Ocean

That group has more idiots & trolls than alt.usenet.kooks.

Michael A. Terrell

Guys, thats not something to even joke about.... they are alive and well in the *real* south. I was invited to attend another "headlight party" a week or so ago. Yes, I politely declined (again).

Reply to
Steve

Police officers might resent being labeled as 'leftist wenies'.

Rock is dead! Long live paper and scissors!
Reply to
Paul Hovnanian P.E.

Indeed it does have that reputation, across the Usenet.

Reply to
krw

Bullshit.

Reply to
krw

Before you call bullshit, maybe you should come see for yourself?? OTOH, never mind, we don't need another damn yankee in south Mississippi.

Reply to
Steve

You really are a fool.

Reply to
krw

You sure don't want to be hanging around in Mississippi. They use real rope.

Reply to
Hermann

...Jim Thompson

You can say what you want about the south, but I have never heard of anybody retiring and moving north.

Reply to
Steve