Swing Votes

Abby Normal was saved ....

-- Click here every day to feed an animal that needs you today !!!

Paul ( pjm @ pobox . com ) - remove spaces to email me 'Some days, it's just not worth chewing through the restraints.' 'With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.' HVAC/R program for Palm PDA's Free demo online at

Free 'People finder' program now at

Whenever a Liberal utters the term "Common Sense approach"....grab your wallet, your ass, and your guns because the sombitch is about to do something damned nasty to all three of them.

Reply to
.p.jm.

Sounds Booooring. Even the damned Government goes to war over religious differences. i.e. Afghanistan, Iraq... Iran is now in the gun sites.

Reply to
Don Ocean

I would say that you have a very bad sinus problem. Which in your case may be a good thing. ;-p

Reply to
Don Ocean

Swingers can!

Reply to
Alexander

What vote in Chicago? They just poll the Democratic Cemeteries there.

Reply to
Don Ocean

You really mean the Democrats have finally really bent the American worker over. They are the reason The Mexican border cannot be controlled. Tammany hall of old was fed by runaway immigration from Ireland and today it is fed by runaway immigration from Mexico. The benefits of being a Democrat is that you get to give away money that does not belong to you and you can continue to vote long after you are dead. Also you can be born in America and yet go to Harvard and Columbia as a n*****ts on Foreign education aid.

Reply to
Alexander

No virgin there!

Reply to
Hermann

Obama got the Catholics on board by promising to kill the paid for Abortions that are in the bill....By executive order. Legislation by executive order is going to be the order of the day for this administration! How long do you think Abortions will remain unpaid for by the taxpayers? In many sectors it will become the method of birth control.

Reply to
Alexander

Kind of like a ruptured Condum.

Reply to
Don Ocean

ing

ay!

you

19% is what they think they'd need to break even:
nrealistic/19342212/#

From the horse's mouth:

The 2nd graph shows them starting to lose money after 2012, but ISTR that's already happened this year, due to the recession.

-- Cheers, James Arthur

Reply to
dagmargoodboat

Well, they do it on the movies.

-- Christopher A. Young Learn more about Jesus

.

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote >

How can the brain dead be saved?

-- Lead free solder is Belgium's version of 'Hold my beer and watch this!'

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

working

in may!

you

feel I

made

JosephKK

Yikes, it seems to be the same page. Or maybe it has been hijacked.

Reply to
JosephKK

Nah. Civil wars are illegal. Revolutions aren't. There is a (the) difference.

Reply to
krw

Do you believe everything you see in movies?

Michael A. Terrell

Yes, he does.

-- Click here every day to feed an animal that needs you today !!!

Paul ( pjm @ pobox . com ) - remove spaces to email me 'Some days, it's just not worth chewing through the restraints.' 'With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.' HVAC/R program for Palm PDA's Free demo online at

Free 'People finder' program now at

Whenever a Liberal utters the term "Common Sense approach"....grab your wallet, your ass, and your guns because the sombitch is about to do something damned nasty to all three of them.

Reply to
.p.jm.

Executive orders are, of course, changeable at the whim of the Executive. Government by fiat.

Anyway, the whole thing's illegal.

I count four or five ways it's unconstitutional, from mandates, to requiring you to report yourself on your tax form (self- incrimination), to preferences for "recognized religious sects" (establishment clause), to putting your personal info on the internet (6th amendment right to be secure in your papers and effects)...

14 states' Attorneys General have filed suit, mostly on the mandate I think. Florida makes a 10th amendment argument, AIUI.

-- Cheers, James Arthur

Reply to
dagmargoodboat

Except ... it's a sham. And he knows it. The President can not create, nor line item veto, laws. And that's what it pretends to do - it pretends to say 'This new law that was just passed, it doesn't count, we're going to use the earlier law ( Hyde amendment ).

Constitutionaly, this is a non-starter, and everyone knows it. Including Obama and Stupak.

The suits are going to go on for years and years.

In the meantime, the economic damage is done, and the left feels invigorated to do more.

The Republicans threatened a 'nuclear response' if the Dems did this, reconciliation and all - well, now it's show time. Let's see what they got.

My guess is - nothing.

www.theanimalrescuesite.com/

Free demo online at www.pmilligan.net/palm/
Free 'People finder' program now at www.pmilligan.net/finder.htm

Whenever a Liberal utters the term "Common Sense approach"....grab your
wallet, your ass, and your guns because the sombitch is about to do
something damned nasty to all three of them.
Reply to
.p.jm.

Who's going to make the fourteenth amendment argument against the Florida and Nebraska deals?

Reply to
krw

and

We have to see if that issue survives reconciliation first. Our would- be mandaters (man daters?) tried to preempt that by giving all states the Cornhusker kickback. That, however, is in the reconciliation package, which Republicans might kill. We'll see.

I don't think that fixes anything--they'll just redraft and re-vote-- unless it crosses the Easter break. Meanwhile, the Senate bill is the fiat of the land.

-- James Arthur

Reply to
dagmargoodboat