Suspicious Financial Activity

LOL THIS ONE IS GONNA BLOW YOUR MIND.

But first answer a very simple question:

Imagine you are running any kind of bussiness or cooperation or organization.

And suppose you are looking through financial records/transactions (approved by others (?))

And the very first transaction you see is:

$666.442

What would be your first thoughts on this ?

Bye, Skybuck.

Reply to
skybuck2000

skybuck2000 wrote: ==================

** That it was a * hell * of a good deal ??

..... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

Very warm ! LOL

Take a look at this:

and if that link goes down, here is "the orginal":

And if that goes down here is a text copy:

" ESEARCH Department of Health and Human Services National Institutes of Health Notice of Award Issue Date: 05/27/2014 NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF ALLERGY AND INFECTIOUS DISEASES Grant Number: 1 RO 1 Al 110964-01 FAIN: R01Al110964 Principal lnvestigator(s): PETER DASZAK,PHD Project Title: Understanding the Risk of Bat Coronavirus Emergence Aleksei President

460 West 34th Street 17th Floor New York, NY 100012317 Award e-mailed to: (b)(6) -----------Budget Period: 06/01/2014-05/31/2015 Project Period: 06/01/2014 - 05/31/2019 Dear Business Official: The National Institutes of Health hereby awards a grant in the amount of $666,442 (see "Award Calculation" in Section I and ''Terms and Conditions" in Section 111) to ECOHEALTH ALLIANCE, INC. in support of the above referenced project. This award is pursuant to the authority of 42 USC 241 42 CFR 52 and is subject to the requirements of this statute and regulation and of other referenced, incorporated or attached terms and conditions. "

When I saw this number I immediately knew somebody called icuaF had some very bad intentions with this money ! HAHAHAHA.

Bye, Skybuck.

Reply to
skybuck2000

What is even more disturbing is that 442 is a short middle finger or dick in mayan calander and they went extinct:

Bye, Skybuck.

Reply to
skybuck2000

That in any sufficiently large sample of random numbers, one will find numbers that do not look random.

Sylvia.

Reply to
Sylvia Else

And this:

Anthrax - Stomp 442 [FULL ALBUM]

Album art, f***ed up world globe ?! WOW ?!

Too much of a coincidence ya think ? =D

Bye, Skybuck.

Reply to
skybuck2000

Slipped decimal point.

Reply to
jlarkin

Sylvia Else snipped-for-privacy@email.invalid wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@mid.individual.net:

I wish his pulse rate was 000.000.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Well this just got a whole lot more interesting:

Snippet of that link:

" What we know — but have largely forgotten — from the anthrax case is now vital to recall. What made the anthrax attacks of 2001 particularly frightening was how sophisticated and deadly the strain was. It was not naturally occurring anthrax. Scientists quickly identified it as the notorious Ames strain, which researchers at the U.S. Army lab in Fort Detrick had essentially invented. As PBS’ Frontline program put it in 2011: “in October 2001, Northern Arizona University microbiologist Dr. Paul Keim identified that the anthrax used in the attack letters was the Ames strain, a development he described as ‘chilling’ because that particular strain was developed in U.S. government laboratories.” As Dr. Keim recalled in that Frontline interview about his 2001 analysis of the anthrax strain:

We were surprised it was the Ames strain. And it was chilling at the same time, because the Ames strain is a laboratory strain that had been developed by the U.S. Army as a vaccine-challenge strain. We knew that it was highly virulent. In fact, that’s why the Army used it, because it represented a more potent challenge to vaccines that were being developed by the U.S. Army. It wasn’t just some random type of anthrax that you find in nature; it was a laboratory strain, and that was very significant to us, because that was the first hint that this might really be a bioterrorism event.

Why was the U.S. government creating exotic and extraordinarily deadly infectious bacterial strains and viruses that, even in small quantities, could kill large numbers of people? The official position of the U.S. Government is that it does not engage in offensive bioweapons research: meaning research designed to create weaponized viruses as weapons of war. The U.S. has signed treaties barring such research. But in the wake of the anthrax attacks — especially once the FBI’s own theory was that the anthrax was sent by a U.S. Army scientist from his stash at Fort Detrick — U.S. officials were forced to acknowledge that they do engage in defensive bioweapons research: meaning research designed to allow the development of vaccines and other defenses in the event that another country unleashes a biological attack. "

Covid-19 seems to be a repeat of this !

Bye, Skybuck.

Reply to
skybuck2000

I once knew pi to 100 places. It's been shown to have random digits but those 100 places have a nice rhythm that helps remembering.

I can only remember the first 20 places now.

Reply to
jlarkin

Some other irrational numbers have suspiciously non-random patterns.

e has 4 digits repeat off the bat.

2.7 1828 1828

Maybe it's the effect of being derived from an infinite series of fractions, and after a few iterations the carries start to mess up the pattern.

Reply to
Tom Del Rosso

Statements like this make me wonder if you understand randomness. There is nothing that justifies the claim that this isn't. In any infinite random sequence, there will inevitably be subsequences with patterns.

OK, e, when written in the decimal system, has a short one early on. So what?

Jeroen Belleman

Reply to
Jeroen Belleman

Other possible conspiracies are:

- It's an Enron financial manipulation.

- Stuck auto-repeat on keyboard.

- Peripheral neuropathy of finger tips causing unexpected repeats.

- If honest, the computer forgot to roundoff if honest or truncate if someone is stealing fractions of a penny.

- Too many numbers after decimal point on calculator settings.

- Eyeglass prescription needs an upgrade due to seeing double.

- Big endian vs little endian. Little endian is winning.

- The bean counters have taken over.

Reply to
Jeff Liebermann