Surgical Binocular Loupe

Save your money:

And it's American made.

Reply to
JW

That was a college course, dumbfuck.

That was years ago, and there has been years of college since.

Fuck you retardo-granate bastard. FOAD.

Reply to
FatBytestard

Did you pass any exams at all, in any subject?

Reply to
Pomegranate Bastard

Sanitation engineers don't have to take the exams.

Reply to
krw

THE DIMBULB SCORECARD

Abbey Somebody AllInTheChi AM AnimalMagic Archimedes' Lever AtTheEndofMyRope AwlSome Auger BaltoTopDog BarnCat Bart!

BigBalls

10 BillyPilgrim BlindBaby Booong... Bum, Bum, Bum, Bum... (Intel ad)" Bungalow Bill Capt. Cave Man CellShocked ChairmanOfTheBored Chieftain of the Carpet Crawlers

Copacetic Corbomite Carrie

20 DarkMatter DarkSucker Do I really need to say? Dorothy with the Red Shoes on Dr. Heywood R. Floyd DrParnassus FatBytestard FigureItOut FunkyPunk FieldEffectTrollsistor FunkyPunk FieldEffectTrollsistor 30 George Orr GooseMan GoldIntermetallicEmbrittlement

GotchaDumbfuck! Hattori Hanzo Herbert John \Jackie\" Gleason" HiggsField I AM THAT I AM IAmTheSlime ItchyGato

40 ItsASecretDummy Jupiter Jaq Kai The Keeper of the Key to The Locks

LargeMarge life imitates life Lil Red Riding In The Hood

lurch MadManMoon MakeNoAttemptToAdjustYourSet

50 snipped-for-privacy@thebarattheendoftheuniverse.org

MeowSayTongue Mr.Eko Mr. Haney MrTallyman My Name Is Tsu How Do You Do Mycelium Mycelium Neanderthal Notably Stationed

60 Nunya OutsideObserver Perenis Pieyed Piper Phat Bytestard RoyLFuchs scorpius

SkyPilot SomeKindOfWonderful

Son of a Sea Cook

70 SoothSayer Spurious Response StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt Sum Ting Wong Sum Ting Wong

SuspendedInGaffa The Great Attractor

TheJoker The Keeper of the Key to The Locks

The Last Mimsy

80 The Loner The_Giant_Rat_of_Sumatra TheGlimmerMan TheKraken TheQuickBrownFox TralfamadoranJetPilot snipped-for-privacy@thebarattheendoftheuniverse.org

UltimatePatriot UpGrade UpYerNose

90 ValleyGirl VioletaPachydermata WallyWallWhackr WallyWallWhackr WarmUnderbelly WhySoSerious? 100WattDarkSucker
Teflon coated.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Inflatable sheep are only spherical just before the explode. How do you think Phil got all those scars? ;-)

Teflon coated.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Fuck off and die, wussy boy.

Reply to
TheGlimmerMan

Uh... you are dumber than dogshit, boy.

I can rest in the knowledge that you are full of shit, and you can go on thinking that you have kicked someone.

You are as retarded as a person of an adult age can get. You prove that numerical age does not a man make.

You are one such mental midget. FOAD.

Reply to
TheGlimmerMan

Like the 1st link says "don't be fooled by cheap copies".

The same place

sells what looks like the real thing with glass lenses at nearly 4 times the price.

Reply to
nospam

Got it yet, Stupid?

Did I hurt your feelings or something?

Well? Which is it?

Reply to
JW

What I've found is that, yeah, Optivisors are better quality than, e.g., the Harbor Freight or other Chinese knock-offs...

...but Optivisors are still pretty awful compared to the (very spendy) optics that, e.g., surgeons use.

I don't need magnification much *while working* yet, so at present I use some good-quality 7x, 10x, and 20x loupes to inspect work afterwards (...the loupes that now have built-in little LED-powered circular "ringlights" are quite nice... too bad the Belomo guys in Belarus haven't added this feature yet; their optics are otherwise quite nice...). I keep meaning to check out a Mantis, though, as from what John Larkin says I get the impression it provides rather better quality than Optivisors without entirely breaking the bank. (An oral surgeon told me his fancy glasses were a couple grand!)

---Joel

Reply to
Joel Koltner

Well, they are not convenient like "glasses", but the view is incredible and I couldn't live without it anymore. I got an Olympus stereo zoom microscope some years ago. if you find one without the stand, they go much cheaper. I have the Olympus at home and a Chinese knockoff at work. both have a very large working distance of about 4", which is really needed for getting tools like tweezers and soldering irons onto various projects. At home, I made a stand out of some MacPherson strut rods and a wrecked lathe chuck. You can look on eBay for this kind of microscope.

But, this is really only for extended use, you don't need this to pick out a splinter.

Jon

Reply to
Jon Elson

Once you've used a Mantis you won't go back to head gear. They are amazing.

Reply to
krw

No, but I am sure that God is sad that you even exist.

You are quite pathetic. Bye, wuss.

Reply to
TheGlimmerMan