Subtract audio from noise

????? You're telling me that a receiver tuned to 1000 MHz with a bandwidth of 1KHz is going to hear noise. So far so good. But what makes you think that noise is in any way correlated with noise at any other frequency or bandwidth?

The spike at 1.2345 volts at 1000MHz may have come from an atom of hydrogen at alpha centauri jumping from level Q to F.

The spike of 2.77 volts at 1001MHz may have come from an atom of iron from the crab nebula 1054 light years away in a different direction from both us and the aforementioned atom.

The spike of 4.223 volts at 1002MHz may have come from the spark plug of the Harley down the street.

There's no way they're all in any way shape or form related.

And even

--

Now I know it "seems" to be that way but that\'s only because Harleys
put out broadband noise that IS often correlated.

!!!!!!!! No, I went back to look and I definitely did NOT say that. I had around 40 MHz. in mind for the noise channel.

I didn't read the rest of your post, as it is clear you are too devious for me.

(snip)

Reply to
Don Bowey