STK2265 SYNTEK Datasheet

Hi !

I´m looking for (taiwanese) SYNTEK Datasheets - STK2265 or similar device. There are short versions available (about 22p) - but I´m looking for the entire manual (including register maps). Additional, it would be interesting to know if there are eval boards for these devices - or if there are demo firmware stacks available.

rgds.

Wolfgang

Reply to
Wolfgang F. Gaerber