SPICE models published

Releasing some of my models today:

Tim

-- Seven Transistor Labs, LLC Electrical Engineering Consultation and Design Website:

Tim Williams

CooL ! Thanks !

Reply to
boB

What SPICE program do you tend to use your models with. I see you mention Altium and LTspice on your website.

--
 Thanks,
    - Win

Yes. Altium is just XSPICE plus some compatibility extensions, plus SimCode. It's not very good, but it's workable.

My models tend to be 3f5 compatible, give or take exact syntax (I probably use some PSPICE operators/functions from time to time).

Tim

--
Seven Transistor Labs, LLC
Tim Williams