Spice circuits with photoresistors or photodiodes

Hi All,

I would like to simulate a circuit with a photoresistor or photodiode, to see how it acts when it receives a light signal. What are the solutions that can be used? I don't have such components in my component list. I am not too concerned with characteristics of the photodiode/photoresistor, just the response of the circuit.

Regards, Nicolae

Reply to
Nicolae Fieraru

Model the current induced by the incoming light using a current source. There are SPICE models of optocouplers on the net.

Christian

Reply to
Christian Keck

hi im azeem from dubai my profession is techinician i need a circuit diagram for uor own product of prolink we have vcd dvd cameras and lots of more elctronics things so i need a circuit diagram for vcd player dvd player the model no is prs 603 and prs 699 can give me this diagram please

im in waiting

yours friend azeem

Reply to
faran_azeem2001