Logic standards spec

Hey All,

Can anyone direct me to where I can find details about the different kind of logic standards ? Something like a general table that sums up the characteristics of TTL, PECL, LVPECL and so no...

If you also know a place where there I can find common conversion beteew the standards it would be a nice bonus :)

Thanks a lot,

Ofer F.

Reply to
ofer.frank

this is a start

The philps site has a lot of info, but the search engine is a bit klunky and wki seems to have some good links

martin

Reply to
martin griffith

For $100 this book does a very good job of covering logic standards and conversions:

If the link doesn't work, the ISBN is 013142291X, author is Tom Granberg.

Rob

Reply to
RobJ