Sorta OT: What do a girl running for a bus and a transformer have in common?

Question:

What do a girl running for a bus and a transformer have in common?

Answer on Friday, 8 April, if nobody gets it by then.

Jim

Reply to
RST Engineering (jw)

Brain fart...

What is the DIFFERENCE between a girl running for a bus and a transformer?

Reply to
RST Engineering (jw)

Hey Spehro... Whats the difference between a girl's track team and a tribe of pygmies? (The pygmies are a bunch of cunning runts...) Thanks! I'll be here all week! Drive home carefully!

Reply to
BobG

--
A transformer is a cunning runt?
Reply to

With a transformer the left and right sides are usually pretty close to being in phase.

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

The girl doesn't require any safety approvals ????

Graham

Reply to
Pooh Bear

--
Q. What's the difference between a beauty contest and a magic act?

A. A magic act is an array of cunning stunts.
Reply to
John Fields

The number of turns?

The stepping angle?

Transformers are >90% efficient?

Reply to
Mark Jones

Tight coupling when saturated?

Dual bobbin?

Bob

Reply to
Bob Stephens

I don't know, but the answer involves 'lagging'.

Al

Reply to
Al Borowski

titter

Reply to
richard mullens

This has *gotta* be something to do with simple harmonic motion.......

Ken

Reply to
Ken Taylor

Following legg's comment...

In both cases we're happier to see them running without any shorts.

--
 Thanks,
    - Win

If one of them has shorts, it will actually run better.

RL

Reply to
legg

Rimshot! (they call that a Rump-Chink?)

Reply to
BobG

Surely there is also a passing reference to the refrain in the "engineer's song":- Arum titty bum titty bum titty bum

Reply to
richard mullens

If they both have shorts the difference is the smell.

--
  Keith
Reply to