Re: I Just Bought American

My last Wahl Home Cut cost me £9.99 from Argos and gave me good

> service until the job situation took a dump and I had to go and live > with people.

What were you living with before?

Thanks, Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

that question should not be asked in polite company

Martin

Reply to
Martin Griffith

Well, he might have considered a sawsall, or a sawzall

789HE for the task.
Reply to
Winfield

This might work, too:

prove it.
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

I just recently had a very nice clipper die on me. )-; In the interim, I've pressed comb and scissors to the task, and it seems to be good enough. ;-)

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Better yet: