Re: "you just might photo-etch a tripmadam here"

I read in alt.binaries.schematics.electronic that Watson A.Name - "Watt Sun, the Dark Remover" wrote (in ) about '"you just might photo-etch a tripmadam here"', on Sun, 19 Sep 2004:

.NO is Norway, and that ain't no FBI place. Totally weird. Bizarre. >I've never seen nothing like it.

Some body has cloned the FBI site and changed words at random, or maybe by design.

John Woodgate

On Sunday 19 September 2004 03:54 pm, Robert Monsen did deign to grace us with the following:

I especially like the mention of the royal pet, in the lower right-hand corner. ;-)

This one's kinda lame - it's just translating to Minnesotan. ;-)

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise