Socket Adapter ??

Is there an adapter available to convert from this POS CCFL:

to a conventional base, or perhaps min-candelabra? ...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

Basically a E26 to GU24

Jamie

Reply to
M Philbrook

Wrong direction, but Amazon does have GU24-to-E26.

Ideally I'd like GU24-to-E11 ...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

On Sun, 06 Dec 2015 09:43:55 -0700, Jim Thompson Gave us:

That is real cute, idiot. Are you really so stupid that you could not have posted an actual photo of it, along with an element to show scale?

DUMB post.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

On Sun, 06 Dec 2015 10:11:07 -0700, Jim Thompson Gave us: snip

Just BUY a NEW, decent lamp/fan, or whatever the f*ck it is you are trying to adapt to.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

You can always add a E26 -E11 adaptor. If it allows the buld to fit after that much stackup.

Martin Riddle

Yes. The globe is roughly 8" deep and is cylindrical.

Beautiful fan...

but pansied with a wattage cut-out (already removed >:-} to satisfy the leftists. ...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

On Sun, 06 Dec 2015 11:16:11 -0700, Jim Thompson Gave us:

If you had enough brains to perform that surgery, what could be so hard about mounting a different light bulb socket?

Sheesh.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

these are es27

both are good (for Chinese) companies - despite their names

Reply to
David Eather

Why do you waste your time being vitriolic and trolling others? All it does is clog up our news readers.

Sit back and have a think about how others are viewing your behavior.

Reply to
800L

GFY... it's the best you will ever attain >:-} ...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

On Mon, 7 Dec 2015 11:08:12 +0800, "Rheilly Phoull" Gave us:

I've got nine inches of jolly to go up in your retarded phoull ass with, stupid boy.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

On Mon, 7 Dec 2015 11:08:12 +0800, "Rheilly Phoull" Gave us:

I've got nine inches of jolly to go up in your retarded phoull ass with, stupid boy.

Dream on limp dick !!!

Reply to
Rheilly Phoull

I bet you have, fagboi!

Reply to
Pomegranate Bastard

well now we all know your lying!

Jamie

Reply to
M Philbrook

On Mon, 7 Dec 2015 17:42:14 -0500, M Philbrook Gave us:

What we all know is that you are too stupid to even know the difference between "your" and "you're".

Quite a tell about your brainlessness.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Them that brags of excessive size are usually actually endowed with a micro-penis >:-} ...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

Nymbecile, by her own admission is completely devoid of a c*ck.

Reply to
Pomegranate Bastard