6#11oz, 20"

6#11oz, 20", our first great-granddaughter...

Olivia Lawless...

Father: Chris Lawless

Mother: Caitlin Coil Lawless, first daughter of our oldest daughter Madeleine and James Coil (Yuma County Judge). ...Jim Thompson

Wow Yuma County Judge! Is he sort of like Boss Hogg from the The Dukes of Hazard or am I getting it confused with the Judge from that Porky's movie?

Reply to
DTJ

Always has to be someone out to be a rude POS :-( ...Jim Thompson

Let's see: Drug cartels human trafficking Mexican army crossing the border Mexican gun ships firing on US citizens in the US Non Central American bad guys crossing the border Illegals trashing property and breaking into houses Kidnapping ... and the list goes on... I'd say that is loooong way from Boss Hogg territory....

--
Chisolm
Republic of Texas

Congratulations and best wishes for the family!

Reply to
David Eather

For a moment there, I thought you had a "Judge Lawless" in the family :)

Congrats anyhow!

Reply to
Clifford Heath

The irony of a judge having a "Lawless" son-in-law struck me funny too ;-) ...Jim Thompson