Smartmeter: Anyone knows how to get detailed info on them?

I only have a link in German but over there you can buy power/heating combos like this:

Some are one-cylinder engines that can burn just about anything, others like the one from Volkswagen burn natural gas. The engines have been modified so they feature very long oil change and other service intervals, and really long warranties. I've seen one with a 10-year warranty, pretty amazing.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

Use another domain or send PM.
Reply to
Joerg

some=20

can=20

PG&E

have any

year's or=20

say=20

common

not

=20

we=20

=20

=20

What else could you expect from such a gay town?

Reply to
JosephKK

Jones"

us

ago.

some=20

=20

generator...

electricity.

They are motivated by quieting rabble rousing groups.

Reply to
JosephKK