Single Crystal Copper for Copper Powder

Hello all.

Please visit our web site

Our company produce Single Crystal Copper in Ingot with

99.9991%-99.999% purity

Veronika

Reply to
veronika.kirichenko

Spam

report it to: snipped-for-privacy@caucasus.net

-- Service to my country? Been there, Done that, and I've got my DD214 to prove it. Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell Central Florida

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

What ?

Michael A. Terrell =D0=BF=D0=B8=D1=81=D0=B0=D0=BB(=D0=B0):

Reply to
veronika.kirichenko

Interesting. What can I do with it ? What are the advantages against normal copper ? The website is not giving such information.

Rene

Reply to
Rene Tschaggelar

SPAM, in this case is advertising on a newsgroup that does not allow such postings. Of course anyone using Google Groups to SPAM shows their vast ignorance of how USENET works in the first place. This crap belongs on: news:misc.industry.electronics.marketplace

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida