Avalda's Parallel F# to RTL FPGA Compiler

Hello all, I'm pleased to announce the release of Avalda FPGA Developer v1.0 beta! It enables one to compile regular F# to RTL with parallel programming semantics. Our aim is to help make FPGAs available to a wider group of software programmers who may not have as much experience with HDLs or FPGAs. Please visit Avalda's site to download the beta and check out the blog!

cheers,

Stephen Afande Avalda Corp.

Stephen