Simple Data Logger Design Required ~ 4ch, low power

Evening all,

I am looking for an engineer who can produce a *simple* data logging circuit for me. I can give you more details on request, just looking to see if someone is interested in a little paying project? The quick specification is....

Four universal channels

8bit or better Channels to accept 0-5V and Thermistors (or some other temperature sensors) 5V Excitation which turns on and off before taking a reading allowing a quick "warm up" time for powering transducers. Storage of 4000+ readings per channel or better Time Stamp along with data readings RS232 Interface Programmable logging rates from 2hours A digital channel for pulse counting would also be a nice addition Battery power (lithium)

Production cost is a major issue, isn't it always!, I need to keep this as low as possible!

Thank you for your time looking at this post. You can reply here or on my email below...

Andreas Johnson ~ Monitor Solutions MD monitorsolutions at yahoo dot com

Reply to
monitorsolutions

Almost. The excitation is only 2.5V, but 3 channels. And yes, the sensor is unpowered while idle.

Rene

Rene Tschaggelar

Almost. The excitation is only 2.5V, but 3 channels. And yes, the sensor is unpowered while idle.

Rene

Rene Tschaggelar

I can do it for you. How many do you want to build, what type of lithium batteries are you using, what sort of enclosure would you like? I've designed some medication delivery systems for Baxter (the Autros system)

email me at snipped-for-privacy@myblueroom.com

Bill See some of my projects at

William at MyBlueRoom