SF Millennium Tower Is Unsalvageable, Will Have To Come Down (2023 Update)

Hey DecayedBrainMatter, yes I am and can prove in a suitable wager.

Reply to
Flyguy

Flyguy snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

Except that as the bet gets made, I'd break your neck like a toothpick and take all of your money, sell your cards to a street bum for pennies, and laugh as you lay there, unable to move, but still alive for a few more moments of terror in realizing you are done.

That is how fair any wager with you needs to be. Hell, Bringing a samurai and chopping a few parts off and watching you bleed out in terror would also be enjoyable.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Hey DecayedBrainMatter, you have made these death threats before w/o ANY action, nor are you about to take any - you are ALL TALK and BLUSTER.

Reply to
Flyguy

Flyguy snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

I have never made any threats, ever in my life. This post you quoted also was not a threat. Again, you really need a remedial reading and comprehesnion course.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

It worked on the Brooklyn Bridge. Guess that west coast sand is of lower quality.

Reply to
David Lesher

Well, there is no "big crack" constantly re-shuffling nearby.

Reply to
Robert Baer