Huge tesla tower is huge (Texzon)

Now on the Milford, TX landscape:

N. Tesla debunking was flawed?

(Are those plastic girders??)

((((((((((((((((((((((( ( ( (o) ) ) ))))))))))))))))))))))) William J. Beaty Research Engineer beaty a chem washington edu UW Chem Dept, Bagley Hall RM74 billb a eskimo com Box 351700, Seattle, WA 98195-1700 x3-6195

Bill Beaty

Bill Beaty wrote

I am a bit pessimistic that one will be able to transfer enough energy to charge a car battery (or even a big flashlight ;-) ) that way, but for submarine commie-nukation it may work, VLF is already used for that. Antennas are miles long IIRC.

Reply to
<698839253X6D445TD

people everywhere by enabling the delivery of affordable electricity

Bullshit

Reply to
boB

7497

for

Don't we already have affordable electricity thoughout most of the world?

Rick C.

Tesla referral code -

gnuarm.deletethisbit

What's the revenue model?

--

John Larkin   Highland Technology, Inc   trk

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

 Thanks,
    - Win
Reply to
Winfield Hill

What's a "field-matched surface-wave probe"?

--
 Thanks,
    - Win

Lol!

Rick C.

Tesla referral code +-

gnuarm.deletethisbit

Without looking, I'm guessing a "loaded vertical antenna".

Mark L. Fergerson

Reply to
alien8752

He has a thousand references, but no details or reference(s) for the critical measuring device.

--
 Thanks,
    - Win

I just scanned over the paper[s]. Had a night sleep and concluded Main purpose radio navigation alternative to GPS (you need more than 1 tower for that). From height of tower looks like a half of a vertical dipole, is the other halve a tunnel straight down into the ground, or drilled metal pipe, or just a horizontal wire, ground plane? then you can find wavelength from tower height (1/4 lambda). The mentioning on MW radio and the tower hight indicates they are possibly operating in the hundred meters or so wavelength? Do they feed the half dipole from the top??? (high voltage source big thing at top of tower?). Could work for transmission?

Ground wave propagation is well know, Recently I did read GPS was jammed by Russia during a big NATO exercise in Europe. But these towers can easily be disabled by a local agent or targeted bombing. But better have 2 systems than 1. Not sure I would like to live next to that tower with my electronics stuff.

Maybe you can hear the signal with a decent radio.... Maybe the room lights will flash in its rhythm ;-)

Reply to
<698839253X6D445TD

That's just what we are used to call a NDB (non-directional beacon) in aviation. They have been in use for decades.

Normally, there are not so sturdy towers. Transmitter powers in the 100 - 500 W range, and radiation powers some watts.

--

-TV
Reply to

The huge tower is huge??? I would think so.

TCEQ should shut that nutcase down, his radiation may be very harmful to migratory birds who use the prevailing magnetic fields to navigate.

Reply to
bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

"WE WILL CONTROL THE HORIZONTAL, WE WILL CONTROL THE VERTICAL"

Or, at least control the encrypted broadband components of the audio-frequency VLF that makes your receiver-coil vibrate.

Aha, revenue model becomes clear: sell it to Bahrain! See:

Bill Beaty

That's their term for the non-antenna which transmits non-radio! The Gouba u Line and "E-line" single-conductor waveguides seem to be based on these s ame surface-waves.

line

The Texzon tower is a "probe," as in, electrically-short microwave cavity " probes" which rely on standing-wave physics in order to create a good Z-mat ch and "get out." In a resonant cavity, an electrically-short element can still have huge ERP. It's driving into a strong phase-matched field, not in to empty space.

Someone on EEVblog found the Texzon FCC applications, and their lowest is 8

0KHz-120KHz band. I don't think N. Tesla would approve. His cavity-resona nce effects supposedly became significant below ~20KHz, and he complained t hat Marconi was operating far too high at 100KHz plus. If Nikola was righ t, then 80KHz won't see much of a standing wave compared to 10KHz, and the "probe" won't work as well as it could.

Here at UW we have the 100KHz Worldwide Lightning Locator

and they say that the pulses do wrap arou nd the Earth a bit. Their algorithm must detect and reject the false image . IIRC they only take the first echo into account. I don't know the actua l numbers, but at least for ionospheric-ducted VLF, the loss going once aro und the planet is way over 50%, but not 100%.

The Tesla/Texzon devices are apparently the wave-launchers for the two-dime nsional version of the G-line. Reading the Corum paper, it appears to me t hat they discovered, while vertical dipoles will emit Norton ground-waves, an electrically-short resonator will instead emit Zenneck waves, which fall off far less rapidly with distance. The physics/engineering community ign ored this because Zenneck waves were debunked in theory in 1935, and then e mpirically at Lake Seneca in 1936. The theoretical error was reversed in 2

004, and the Corums repeated the Lake Seneca experiments (on location,) and apparently found that they'd been performed wrong, since the details of "w ave launcher" geometry makes a big difference.

ical measuring device.

It's shown in photo-3 in the longer paper, paired with a conventional 52MHz vertical dipole. The physics suggests "catchers" similar to "launchers," I'd predict that it's a short vertical resonator of extreme Q. (And perhap s wiggle a nearby tuning-plate to scan and detect the narrow peak?)

Reply to
Bill Beaty